Saturday, August 29, 2015

Gethsemane Prayer Garden is Now Closed to the Public

In an email yesterday to me from Jim Tuttle, pastor of Faith Chapel, he stated, "Tom, I am totally fine with people using the prayer garden from the public. My concern is that it is no shape to show publicly. It would likely be a big disappointment if someone traveled a great distance to see the garden. It is wise to remove it as a public garden."

Therefore, because I am no longer the Caretaker of the Gethsemane Prayer Garden, I have removed the garden's website, http://www.prayergardeners.com/gethsemane/index.html. I retired from that Caretaker position in December 2014. The garden has since gone to the weeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I do hope and trust that the Lord touches you today.